Our website (hereinafter: the “Site”) is provided by D’ANDREA & PARTNERS CONSULTING CO. LTD., including any mobile versions or related mobile applications.
1. About DP Legal Counsel and DP GROUP
DP Legal Counsel is a part of DP Group, which provides full business consultancy services in all areas of Legal, Tax, Finance, Marketing & Events as well as Education in the global marketplace.
DP Legal Counsel’s Main Office locates at B1701-02 Sunyoung Center, No.398 - Jiangsu Road, Shanghai, China
2. Collection and Use of Information
DP Legal Counsel, and the service providers entrusted by us, will collect and store the following information(“Data”) from You (including our client, investor and trading partners) at times:
1) The personal information that DP Legal Counsel may collect for the processing purposes described hereto are: Identification data such as family name, first name; Demographic data such as country of residence; Professional data such as organization, job title, activity, main area of interest; Contact data such as, email address and mobile phone number.
2) When browsing our website, the system may automatically collect technical information through cookies or other ways;
3) Derivative information, including information reflecting specific business needs from the processing and analysis of original information such as consumer habit, business plan, etc.;
4) Other information obtained from the transaction or other communications.
3. Purposes of Data Processing
Under the Cybersecurity Law and Personal Information Protection Law of PRC, and GB/T35273-2017 standard Personal Information Security Specification, and the other applicable laws and regulations of PRC, we will use the above Data in following ways,
1) For Business promotion or operation management;
2) For marketing purposes, we will send news-alerts, newsletters, emails, or other communications relating to products and services that may be of interest. In this case, we will provide an option to unsubscribe or opt out of further communications;
3) For Analysis and organization of information to understand client counts and needs, etc.;
4) To manage your membership to DP Legal Counsel Affiliates.
5) To process and respond to your questions and/or inquiries.
6) To administer and perform our legal services, tax& accounting services, business consulting services, marketing services；
7) To facilitate use of websites or platforms.
4. Share of Data
We highly value privacy and safeguard the security of client’s personal data. Hence, we will not sell or disclose any personal data that could be traced back to you without your consent. We might share the collected personal data with our domestic and abroad affiliates, we undertake that all involved affiliates will safeguard the data security with best efforts and comply with the corporate policy.
For the purposes stated in section 3, as a global organization, DP Legal Counsel may need to transfer and process your personal data in a country other than your country of residence and/or outside China mainland, which will be conducted in compliance with applicable laws and regulations of PRC.
We may share the Data to the below affiliates:
1) D’Andrea & Partners Legal Counsel;
2) D’Andrea & Partners Legal Counsel Shanghai Representative Office;
3) PHC Advisory Tax & Accounting;
4) Eastant Communication & Events;
5) Chace Better Education;
6) DP Winery.
We may update the above affiliates of Data sharing from time to time per the amendments of this Policy.
5. Right to object and Right to unsubscribe
Unless otherwise prohibited by the applicable laws, you may choose whether to provide your personal information. If you do not provide your personal information, or the personal information provided is incomplete or inaccurate, DP Legal Counsel may not be able to establish certain business relationship(s) with you or provide certain products or services for you.
If you object to the processing of your personal data by written form to us, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest, we will no longer process your personal data.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from DP Legal Counsel, you can opt out by cancelling your subscription on the Site through the link sent in each email you receive from DP Legal Counsel.
6. Update of Private Policy
We reserve the right to modify or formulate this Private Policy or other rules and notify concerned parties on our website.
If we make material revisions to the way we collect or use your personal information such that we are using it for purposes that you have not consented to, we will notify you of the changes in advance and, as the case may be, ask for your explicit consent.
The updated disclaimer or rules shall be effective once the notification is published on our website. If you disagree with it in any way, please contact us immediately. If you did not notify us in valid period and continue using our Sites and services, you will be deemed to have accepted all related changes.
We normally will collect and process your personal information after your consent or recognition of this Private Policy, however, under specific circumstances as below we may not ask for your consent beforehand which is allowed under the Personal Information Protection Law of PRC:
1) Where it is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract with us which you are the contracting party;
2) Where it is necessary for performing a statutory responsibility or statutory obligation under the PRC laws;
3) Where it is necessary for responding to a public health emergency, or for protecting the life, health or property safety of the natural person in the case of an emergency;
4) Where the personal information is processed within a reasonable scope to carry out any news reporting, supervision by public opinions or any other activity for public interest purposes.
8. Governance and Application of Law
The draft, execution and interpretation shall be conducted according to applicable laws of PRC. Any discrepancy between this Private Policy and applicable laws shall render the articles in question to be reinterpreted whereas other articles remain valid.
By visiting the DP Legal Counsel Sites and providing information to us, including any mobile versions or related mobile applications
You confirmed that you had read and understood the above articles and you have authorized us accordingly or agrees with our above requests or conditions, we will use and share the information within the abovementioned scope, you have fully realized that we will use the information legally when you contact DP Legal Counsel, subscribe to DP Legal Counsel email alerts and newsletters, when you register for events, trainings or on a platforms, or when you request any other products and services provided by DP Legal Counsel in accordance with the purposes detailed in section 3. To provide you with better product and service, you have hereby authorized us to send you business promotion information (including the activities other than those producing the information involved). If you don’t want to accept other business promotion information from us, please do not provide the private information or please contact us and we will cease concerned activities.
Last updated on 31st November 2022. If you have any inquiries or questions about the content of the above policy or the protection of your personal data, or you want to check all the content of your personal data we hold, or request correction or update of the personal data you provide. (However, certain regulations, especially those related to security issues or finance, may prohibit the modification of your information), or discover that we have violated laws, administrative regulations, or agreed upon by both parties to collect and use personal information, or discover that we collect, if there is any error in the stored personal information or have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us by calling the customer number via +86 21 6218 7390. To ensure safety, you may need to provide a written request or prove your identity in other ways. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request. We will reply as soon as possible after receiving your inquiry/request. The response is free, unless the cost of providing the response or the frequency of requesting the response is unreasonable.
· What are the Cookies?
The Site uses “Cookies” (i.e., small text files which are downloaded to a user’s device when visiting the Site) in order to improve navigation around the Site for the user and improve the quality of the Site. Cookies which are not necessary are disabled by default.
By authorizing optional Cookies, you agree to the deposit and reading of Cookies and the use of tracking technologies necessary for their proper functioning.
If you do not accept optional Cookies below, your experience may be affected but that does not prevent you from navigating in the website.
Necessary Cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes Cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These Cookies do not store any personal information.
Functionality Cookies allow websites to remember the user’s site preferences and choices they make on the site including username, region, and language. This allows the website to provide personalized features like local news stories and weather if you share your location.
Analytical and performance Cookies are a set of Cookies to collect information and report about website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors.
Third party Cookies are the Cookies that are placed on your device, not by our Site, but by a third party like an advertiser or an analytic system. They are not particularly necessary for the website to function and are used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary Cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these Cookies on your website.
· How long are kept the Cookies?
All persistent Cookies have an expiration date written into their code. The Cookies settings provide the duration. At any time, you can remove the Cookies from your device by using the parameters of your web browser.
· Cookie setting
If you choose to deactivate Cookies, some functionalities, pages or parts of the Site may not be accessible. We are not responsible in such cases.
You can use the options on your browser to block or delete Cookies used on the website. If you use a different browser to visit the website, your cookie preferences will be reset.
For more information related to cookies parameters, you can consult the following websites:
CNIL – http://www.aboutcookies.org/en
Safari™ – http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
Chrome™ – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
Firefox™ – https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
If you block or delete the Necessary and/or Functionality Cookies used on the website, the website may become unable to browse, some of its services or functions may become unavailable, or other failures may occur. In this case, you have to modify or manually enter certain information or preferences each time you visit the website.
By visiting the DP Legal Counsel Sites and providing information to us, including any mobile versions or related mobile applications, you confirmed that you had read and understood the above articles and you have authorized us accordingly or agrees with our above requests or conditions.
Last updated 26/02/2021